Friday, April 25, 2008

They're back!


They're back! These retro beach boys started my line of HotHolders in 2006 and inspired their slogan, "Because you're not the only thing in the kitchen that's hot(tm)." The company that makes the fabric hasn't had this available since then and I wasn't able to find it from any retailers. I finally found a source while at the New England Fabric Show last week. One of the reps also has a retail store, Portsmouth Fabric Company and I bought the half bolt she had left.
The beach boys are featured here on my new checkbook covers (coming soon to my online store and the large display case at the Howe Library in Hanover), but I have beach boy HotHolders(tm) in the works also. Just so you know, checkbook covers come in styles not exclusively with men on them. I also have loteria cards, storybook firemen, western scenes, graphic florals, birds and more. Wouldn't your mom like one of these on May 11th?

No comments: