Friday, September 7, 2007

More HH


Hello! There is so much going on here. I've been thinking about all the things I want to blog about: full aprons insipred by Grandma Ben from Bone, my wall art at the Birds of a Feather show at NEKAG, new aprons made from gorgeous vintage fabrics, the Blinking Light Gallery, the scene at the Market on the Green in Woodstock, tote bags I'll be making with a "pocket handyman." I have been so busy and recently in inspired apron production that I haven't had time to take good photos or download the ones I have. Soon, though. I'm going to NEKAG for the show opening tomorrow and will take some pix to post and Grandma Ben will have a post dedicated to her soon.

Until then, I hope you enjoy these HotHolders. Many of them have found homes.

I just put some dark turquoise thread in my machine and am off to finish another half apron made from some wonderful vintage fabric I got at the Big Chicken Barn in Ellesworth, Maine last month.

No comments: