Thursday, December 10, 2009

I won the lottery




...to sell my wares at the Norwich Holiday Market!




I've developed some nice relationships in the Hanover/Norwich area by having a stall at the Spring/Summer/Fall outdoor Farmers Market, but the Holiday Market is hard to get into unless someone cancels.




Well, someone did, and straws were drawn to determine who on the waiting list would get the spot. It's me!


Here are some new aprons I'll be bringing, plus apron-inspired wrap skirts, HotHolders, belts and more. (Did you know that if you click on a picture on my blog you will get a blown up version of it? Go ahead - try it!)




Hope to see you in Tracy Hall, Norwich, VT on Saturday the 12th of December from 10 to 3.
And if not, my last show will be the Burlington City Arts Holiday Market at City Hall on Friday, Dec 18, noon to 8pm and Saturday, Dec. 19, 10 to 6.

Happy Winter!

No comments: