Wednesday, December 16, 2009

last show - Holiday Artist Market



I am working on a sweet batch of aprons on Colee's miraculous White serger and looking forward to my last show of the season, BCA's Holiday Artist Market. That will be in City Hall, Burlington, VT this Friday, Dec. 18th from noon - 8, and Saturday the 19th from 10 - 6.




The Norwich Holiday Market was totally worth holding the date for. I'm working hard to restock the 17 aprons I sold there (in 5 hours!!). I guess they make great gifts. Skirts are still selling well, as gifts and self-treats for shoppers. All one of a kind, like you.




I'll try to get some pictures up in the next few days. I'm very excited about what I've been making. I'm dipping deeper than usual into my vintage fabric collection for girly apron trims and big Gardening Apron pockets. The colors and prints are lovely and so inspiring for me. And I'm also thrilled to report I've had another breakthrough regarding the serger as I figured out the other day that I can piece together bits left over when I cut out skirts - enough to make, what else? - aprons!

No comments: