Friday, June 19, 2009

Summer into Fall vending schedule



Where will I be this summer? In my workshop, in the garden, enjoying my beautiful rural neighborhood with my family, friends, and dearest dog, Blacky, some traveling to other beautiful locales to be with family.


And (let's be realistic now)... at the computer.


But many of the highlights of my summer will be on the weekends when I get to interact with the public from the Mountain Ash Design stall at farmers markets, street festivals, and craft fairs. I love these events, the creative growers and artists who are their main draw, and being part of the festive vibe.

If you can't make it to one of these outdoor events in the lovely Green Mountain State (plus nearby Hanover, NH), I am participating in an on-line craft fair right now until July 11.
It's at i heart handmade and you can visit my stall and even say hello here.



otherwise, here's my schedule:

June 27 Norwich Farmers Market
July 4 Burklyn Arts Council Craft Fair, Lyndonville VT
July 11 Trunk Show @ The Clothing Line, Burlington VT
July 18 Hanover Street Festival
Aug 1 Burlington Artist Market
Aug 8&9 Art In The Park, Rutland VT
Aug 29 Burlington Artist Market
Sept 5&6 Mad River Valley Craft Fair
Sept 12 Art Hop Fashion & Accessories Tent, Pine Street, Burlington, VT
Sept 26 Norwich Farmers Market

That's all (WHEW!).

If you visit the Artist Market in City Hall Park in Burlington be sure to look in the alley between City Hall and The Firehouse. There might be artists tucked away in there, including yours truly.


these apron and skirt photos were all taken by my very talented 11-year-old daughter

No comments: