Monday, November 10, 2008

it's hot, but I like it


Queen City Craft, phoenix-like reincarnation of the Burlington Craft Mafia, started a blog last month and I'm in their Crafter Spotlight this week. Kacey of subsixstudios and Erinn of urban-farmgirl are keeping the community together with frequent postings of news, "drops of inspiration," and updates on opportunities for Vermont (I always want to call us) third wave crafters (though I know there have been many more waves before us than two).

"Waves?" you ask yourself. "What is she talking about??" Read my interview * and find out!
*disclaimer: at the end of the interview I talk about my new key fobs and I want to say now do not, I repeat do not, walk your dog with them...unless you have a particularly weak teacup model. I don't know what I was thinking when I wrote that.

Here's a picture of my super messy workroom the week before Halloween as I was answering the interview questions. I mention all the many and varied projects going on at once. It was a very productive week and fun to have it chronicled on another blog.

No comments: