Monday, November 14, 2011

Double Booked

Coming right up this Saturday: The best indie craft fair in Northern New England = Queen City Craft Bazaar! Come see me and over 40 other totally fab makers at Union Station in Burlington from 10-6 for gifts and self-treats that are fresh, local, high quality handmade and totally unique. Free admission and free parking, too.

*silly segue alert* You know that Groucho Marx joke: "I have standards. And if you don't like those I have other standards" ? Well, read on.

Mountain Ash Design will also be selling this weekend at Craft Vermont Fine Craft and Art Show. This is a first for MAD, and I bought a professional booth and 16(!) pieces of track lighting to meet the display *standards* of this show. I'm really looking forward to it! I'll be exposing my work to a whole new market and I'll be in the company of many seasoned artists I admire, like Marie Davis, Ellen Howard, Sandra Bomhower Jewelry, Lee Greenewalt handweaver, Elissa Campbell of Blue Roof Designs and so many more. Come see us at the Sheraton Conference Center this Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Free parking. Print out a coupon for $1.00 off admission here.

No comments: