Sunday, May 20, 2007

Half aprons at BML

Remember my exhibit at the Blake Memorial Library? (see previous post) Well, it's still going on (until June 1st) and the pillows have been selling especially. I ducked in quickly to return some books Friday last and Marie McAndrew-Taylor, the librarian, jumped to tell me, "Sarah, you need to replenish!" Well, I don't have any other pillows right now, but I've been having a lot of fun making these new half aprons so the day before Mother's Day I took my mother-in-law and my daughter to the library to look around and keep each other company while I put up 8 new aprons above the book cases.
Stay tuned for a post that will basically be a gallery of aprons that I've finished in the past week: Vintage fabrics provided by my neighbor Betty Brown, designer reproduction vintage fabs, button-down shirt collars, and nice pig patch pockets.
In the mean time, I hope you enjoy these pix.

No comments: